A recent article in Forbes magazine has highlighted just how bad the pharmaceutical industry is screwing Americans. The article covers the largest survey on cannabidiol (CBD) usage to date, with 2400 HelloMD community members taking part. It’s findings are mind-blowing.
In the survey, the following conclusions were found:
- Women were more likely than men to use CBD, and once they started using it, were likely to drop their traditional medicine.
- The most common reasons people used CBD were to treat insomnia, depression, anxiety and joint pain.
- 42% of the CBD users said they had stopped using traditional medications like Tylenol pain relievers or Vicodin altogether, and had switched to CBD instead.
- 80% said that they found CBD to be “very or extremely effective.”
- Only 3% or less found the product to be either ineffectual or only slightly effective.
- None of the 2400 people surveyed reported ANY adverse side-effects.
Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the ingredient in cannabis that gives you a ‘high’, is not found in CBD. Because of this, it is legal to buy hemp-derived CBD in all 50 states of America.
CBD is known to have a positive effect on a wide range of health problems, such as:
- Sleep Disorders
- Chronic Pain
- Neurological Disorders
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
Make you think, doesn’t it? I wonder why the pharmaceutical companies were spending MILLIONS lobbying the government to keep Marijuana illegal? I wonder why the government spend so much time spreading disinformation and outright lies about the healing qualities of CBD and marijuana?
Would it be because they would lose billions of dollars, perhaps?
CBD is 100% safe, 100% natural, and does not contain any synthetic chemicals or stimulants or come with any adverse side effects.
If you suffer any of the health issues outlined above, why not give CBD a try? It is safe to use with any prescription medicine so you can take it alongside your meds and see if their is any improvement in your condition.
There is a massive drug problem in America right now. But the chief culprits for this problem is not Mexican cartels, dealers selling hard drugs in crack houses or stoners selling dime bags of weed on street corners….it’s the government and pharmaceutical industry pushing pills and potions on you in order to make money that are the main culprits!